Invisalign in Arlington, TX
With Invisalign, Cornerstone Dental in Milestone Dental can help you straighten your teeth while improving your overall dental health.
What is Invisalign?
- Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- At Cornerstone Dental, we use a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- You wear each set of Invisalign aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each Invisalign aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little until they have straightened to the final position your orthodontist or dentist has prescribed.
- Total Invisalign treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How are Invisalign aligners made?
- The Invisalign aligners are made through a combination of your orthodontist's or dentist's expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
To learn more about Invisalign, call our Milestone Dental office today!